[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Sick of trying everything and still not losing weight? I can help!
- Follow/contact me
- A big THANK YOU to my bro-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
- Follow Jordan on Instagram
AN INTRODUCTION TO JORDAN HAWORTH:
Jordan is a clinical physiologist specializing in gastrointestinal health and is dedicated to helping people with digestive disorders.
He regularly carries out scientific research and has presented at international conferences.
Jordan’s particular interest is the gut microbiome and its role in overall health, as well as the relationships between diet, physiology, and gut bacteria.
In the episode, Jordan shares whether probiotics in pill form are better than fermented foods, what research says about artificial sweeteners (like those in diet soda!) and microbiome health, his thoughts on following a “gluten-free” diet for optimal gut bacteria…and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK JORDAN IN THE EPISODE:
- There is sooooo much information (misinformation?) out there about gut health—detoxes, supplements, etc. I’d like to start by hearing your thoughts on a lot of them, and hopefully debunking some of our misconceptions…
- Probiotics in the form of pills. Yay or nay?
- Probiotics in the form of fermented foods. Yay or nay?
- Avoiding artificial sweeteners (and diet soda). Yay or nay?
- Gluten-free diet. Yay or nay?
- Avoiding antibiotics as much as possible. Yay or nay?
- Avoiding refined seed oils. Yay or nay?
- Avoiding processed foods. Yay or nay?
- How important is each of the following for optimal gut bacteria…
- Managing stress?
- Diet centered on whole foods?
- Can you explain the difference between prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics? Why are each beneficial for gut bacteria?
- What are your best de-bloating tricks?
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Did you LOVE this episode? Click the icons below this image to share it with the world!