[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Sick of trying everything and still not losing weight? I can help!
- Follow/contact me
- A big THANK YOU to my bro-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
ABOUT DR. TED NAIMAN:
Dr. Ted Naiman is a board-certified Family Medicine physician in the department of Primary Care at a leading major medical center in Seattle.
His personal research and medical practice are focused on the practical implementation of diet and exercise for health optimization.
He is the author of The P:E Diet.
In the episode, Dr. Naiman shares why protein is the most important macronutrient to get right, how to set up your meals so that you eat enough protein, why he changed his thoughts on diet soda…and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK DR. NAIMAN IN THE EPISODE:
- What’s your story (specifically, what led you to become a board-certified Family Medicine physician)?
- How much did you learn about nutrition in med school?
- Not all doctors have as much of an interest in diet and exercise as you do—what led you to research these areas more in depth?
- It’s been said about your book, The P:E Diet, that it’s “the SIMPLEST and MOST PRACTICAL diet and exercise book ever written.” What dietary pattern should we be following, most of the time?
- How much protein should we be eating on a daily basis? Do you find that most of your patients are eating enough?
- What are your thoughts on an 80/20 or 90/10 eating pattern, allowing room for indulgences here and there?
- What about some of the buzz terms out there—like “gluten-free”? Your thoughts?
- Any recommendation as to when we should eat? Or how many meals per day? Your thoughts on intermittent fasting?
- What about diet soda? Yay or nay?
- What types of exercise should we be doing? How often?
- What are your recommendations for making exercise simple, practical, and approachable for everyone?
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Did you LOVE this episode? Click the icons below this image to share it with the world!