[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Sick of trying everything and still not losing weight? I can help!
- Follow/contact me
- A big THANK YOU to my bro-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
AN INTRODUCTION TO SARAH PELC GRACA:
Sarah is an online weight loss coach and NASM-certified trainer who helps her clients lose weight without giving up chocolate and wine.
Her signature coaching program, the Freedom with Food Formula, teaches men and women the skills and habits needed to lose weight (and overcome emotional eating) without the extremes of fad diets.
In the episode, Sarah shares many common misconceptions surrounding weight loss, her thoughts on macro counting and apps like MyFitnessPal, one thing she’s changed her mind about after years working with clients…and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK SARAH IN THE EPISODE:
- What’s your story (specifically, what led you to become a weight loss coach)?
- You help people “ditch fad diets and lose weight while enjoying chocolate and wine.”
- Do you find that a common misconception is that you can’t lose weight while enjoying indulgences like chocolate and wine?
- What are some other common misconceptions people have about weight loss? About working with a weight loss coach?
- Which nutrition mistakes do you find that people frequently make before working with you?
- What mistakes are people making in terms of exercise?
- What are your thoughts about…
- One-size-fits-all diets? (Are there any one-size-fits-all principles that work for MOST people?)
- Calorie counting?
- Macro counting?
- 80/20 for balance? (And what does “80/20” even mean?)
- Have you changed your mind about anything (re: nutrition/weight loss) over the years?
- Are there 1-2 habits you recommend to every client who’s just starting out on their weight loss journey?
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Did you LOVE this episode? Click the icons below this image to share it with the world!