[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Sick of trying everything and still not losing weight? I can help!
- Follow/contact me
- A big THANK YOU to my bro-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
- Follow Ryann on Instagram
- Visit Ryann’s website
- Join The Prenatal Nutrition Library
- Listen to my previous interview with Dr. Vinay Gunnala to learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about fertility!
AN INTRODUCTION TO RYANN KIPPING:
Ryann is a clinically trained Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Lactation Educator, and Author of The Feel-Good Pregnancy Cookbook.
She is the founder of The Prenatal Nutritionist, a virtual nutrition private practice, which focuses on preparing women for pregnancy and conquering nutrition during and after pregnancy.
She helps women feel confident in their ability to properly nourish a growing baby through a real food approach.
Ryann is also the founder of The Prenatal Nutrition Library, an online community for evidence-based nutrition information before and during pregnancy, and creates content daily for her popular Instagram account @prenatalnutritionist.
In the episode, Ryann debunks common myths about nutrition during pregnancy, explains the difference between folate and folic acid, shares the most bang-for-your-buck, nutrient-dense foods pregnant women can eat…and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK RYANN IN THE EPISODE:
- What’s your story? (Specifically, what led you to become a registered dietician with an interest in prenatal nutrition?)
- What are some of the biggest myths when it comes to pregnancy diet and nutrition?
- How does healthy eating when pregnant (or trying to conceive) differ from healthy eating in general?
- What’s the correlation (if any) between infertility and nutrition?
- What are some of the most bang-for-your-buck foods you can eat to ensure you’re getting enough nutrients while trying to conceive and pregnant?
- When it comes to a “pregnancy diet,” what are some foods to limit? Do you recommend cutting any out completely? Specifically, what about…
- Coffee (caffeine)
- Packaged lettuce
- Processed meat
- We often hear the advice, “Take a prenatal vitamin.” Is that enough?
- What’s the difference between folic acid and folate? Which is best in a prenatal?
- Is there a specific prenatal vitamin you recommend?
- Do you have to eat a lot more than usual to “eat for two?”
- Let’s talk about food cravings! How can someone healthfully address those, especially if they’re craving things like cake, cookies, and ice cream?
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Did you LOVE this episode? Click the icons below this image to share it with the world!