If you’re ready to make the most important investment you’ll ever make—The Health Investment!—you don’t have to go it alone!
In the same way that you turn to experts—like financial planners and therapists—for guidance in other aspects of your life, it can be helpful to work with an expert—like yours truly!—to sort through the noise of nutrition/health advice, “best” practices, and bang-for-your-buck habits.
Ready to jump right in??
My 1:1 nutrition coaching programs are a great fit for you if:
- You’ve tried to get healthy through quick “fixes”—restrictive diets, juice cleanses, personal training sessions, ironclad self-control, Weight Watchers, etc.—in the past, but they only led to short-term, disappointing results. Now, you’re ready to do whatever it takes to get healthy for good.
- When friends ask what diet/fad/trend you’re following to look and feel soooo fantastic, you wanna be able to say, “It’s a lifestyle, not a diet”…and really mean it!
- Which means you’re not just here to lose weight. Yes, you will lose weight when you sign up for one of my programs, but weight loss isn’t your primary goal. Your primary goal is to get rich in health!
- Beyond learning basic health/nutrition content (like “sleep is good for you” and “what you eat matters”), you wanna dive deep into the health/nutrition skills that’ll help you feel fabulous forever!
- Doctors, friends, and family members may have initially sparked your desire to lose weight and get healthy, but who cares? You’re ready to take ownership of your health and do this for YOURSELF.
- You know you’re ready to get rich in health and attain/maintain your ideal weight…but you’re also scared shitless. (Psst! It’s completely normal to feel scared!!) But you’re pushing all hesitation aside and doing it scared so that fear stops holding you back from feeling fabulous forever!
If you found yourself saying, “Hell yeah!” and “Amen, sister!” to the above, then you’re a great fit for my programs! I offer 3 affordable options so that you can choose the one that best meets your needs:
••• 4-Week Program •••
$636 total ($159/week)
DISCOUNTED RATES: I’m able to reduce costs by 10-20% when you purchase the 6- or 8-week program.
••• 10% OFF: 6-Week Program •••
$859 total ($143/week)
••• 20% OFF: 8-Week Program •••
$1017 total ($127/week)
What’s included in each program:
- I help you get rich in health through a simple, personalized, holistic approach so that you can attain/maintain your ideal weight & feel fabulous forever (see detailed explanation below)
- To make that happen:
- We chat once per week on the phone OR via Zoom video conferencing (your choice!)
- We communicate via text/email between calls as frequently as your little heart desires 😉
- You track everything you eat/drink in a food journal so that we can continually discuss and refine your food/drink choices
- We do an audit of your fridge, freezer, and pantry to clean out the old and bring in the new, a.k.a. healthier versions of your faves! Get a sneak peak in this freebie: “The Ultimate Healthy Grocery List: 75 Simple Swaps For Your Kitchen Staples!”
- After each call, I email you a detailed summary of everything we discussed, as well as additional resources (like recipes + weekly menu suggestions, articles, and podcast episodes)
Interested? Click here to apply for a FREE consult!
When I say I’ll help you get rich in health through a simple, personalized, holistic approach so that you can attain/maintain your ideal weight & feel fabulous forever…what does that actually mean?
Let’s break it down…
“Simple” and “sustainable” aren’t synonyms in the official dictionary…but they are in mine!
I don’t believe in complicated recipes or time-consuming meal prep. Yuck and double yuck!
When habits, goals, and practices are too complicated and don’t fit nicely into our busy lives, they’re not sustainable because we give up, move on to the next thing, and then quit that as well.
Optimizing your nutrition/health is a skill that requires practice and patience. That’s why slow, steady, and simple allllways wins the race.
It’s time to move beyond the limitations of those obnoxious, one-size-fits-all diets, fads, and calorie counting apps. You’re different from the next person, so your solutions should be unique!
Together, we’ll figure out which habits and practices work best for your lifestyle and meet your dietary needs. Can I get an AMEN??
First and foremost, NUTRITION. MATTERS. When it comes down to it, the real foods our great-great-grandparents ate were (and still are!) key to optimal health. Once you learn how to swap ultra-processed/fried/refined-oiled crap for nutrient-dense, whole foods, your health and weight loss goals will skyrocket!
But beyond nutrition, other things—like stress, sleep, and your exposure to toxins—matter a lot. A whole lot! Because of this, we can’t (and won’t!) discuss nutrition in a vacuum. We’ll chat about alllll of the things!
ATTAIN/MAINTAIN YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT
According to the Mayo Clinic, “…adults with a large waist size (circumference) are at greater risk of premature death than are those with a normal waist size.” Thus, in order to get rich in health, you’ll need to attain/maintain your ideal weight.
But let me make one thing clear: I completely understand that you don’t live in an organic, low-carb, non-GMO, gluten-free bubble…’cause I don’t either! We both travel, eat at restaurants, grab snacks on the go, and would rather watch Netflix than spend oodles of time in the kitchen.
That’s why I’m only interested in teaching you how to attain/maintain your ideal weight in the real world…while still enjoying the delicious foods you love! (Translation: bring on the wine, chips, pasta, and chocolate!!)
FEEL FABULOUS FOREVER
My number one goal is helping you get rich in health, but coming in at a close second is putting myself—and all other coaches!—out of business. I’ll give you alllllll of the tools and resources you need to get healthy for good. Need to tweak your diet/lifestyle 5, 10, or even 20 years from now? No problem! You’ll have the tools in your back pocket to do so!!