THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
What if I told you fries can be healthy?? It seems too good to be true, right?!
Since these baked sweet potato fries are 100% nutritious, feel free to make/eat them as an appetizer, side dish, or entrée as often as you’d like. They’re SO easy to make and guaranteed to please the entire fam (even the kiddos…the toughest critics of all)!
Healthy + Easy + CRISPY Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt*
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Chop sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch strips.
- Toss sweet potatoes with avocado oil in bowl until all pieces are lightly coated.
- Spread strips onto baking sheet. (Make sure there's some space between each piece so that they'll get crispy.)
- Season with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven. Let cool.
- Before eating, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil (optional).
And there you have it…the healthiest, easiest, crispiest fries that ever were! ENJOY!!
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ If you like this recipe, you’ll LOVE these:
- “How To Cook Green Beans Like A Pro”
- “The Absolute BEST Soup For A Cold”
- “I (FINALLY!) Made Perfect, Easy-Peel Hard Boiled Eggs”