[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Sick of trying everything and still not losing weight? I can help!
- Follow/contact me
- A big THANK YOU to my bro-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order 😉
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
- Follow Haley on Instagram
- Visit Haley’s website
- A couple of Haley’s fave books:
ABOUT HALEY GARELLI:
Haley is a Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist.
Growing up as a dancer, she always was trying for the “perfect ballet body,” starting her dieting journey at a young age.
Her chronic dieting led to hormone imbalances and even weight gain.
After many more attempts at failed diets she learned that restricting more wasn’t the answer, so she learned to eat to fuel her body, heal hormone imbalances and end the diet cycle.
Now she’s passionate about helping women who are drained, discouraged and just plain fed up with their constant “dieting” to lose weight, balance hormones, and feel comfortable in their skin. She helps them discover what works best for them as an individual through her functional approach to nutrition so that they can live life to the fullest!
QUESTIONS I ASK HALEY IN THIS EPISODE:
- What led you to become a registered dietician?
- How is weight loss different for women than it is for men?
- How do hormones get in the way of weight loss?
- If a woman is struggling to lose weight, how can she know if her difficulties are due to hormones or something else?
- Do certain foods or food categories cause more hormonal issues than others? (For example, carbs and gluten get a bad rap!)
- What are your top 3 weight loss tips? Your top 3 mindset tips?
- How is losing weight different from maintaining weight?
- What are some of the biggest misconceptions floating around out there, re: weight loss?
- On a typical day, when/what do you eat?
- Can you explain the role of nutrition vs. exercise, sleep, and stress management when it comes to weight loss? What’s most important? (Or are all of them equally important?)
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Did you LOVE this episode? Click the icons below this image to share it with the world!