[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Sick of trying everything and still not losing weight? I can help!
- Follow/contact me
- A big THANK YOU to my bro-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order 😉
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
- Follow Chef Frank Prisinzano on Instagram
- Follow Frank’s Restaurants on Instagram:
- Visit the websites of Frank’s restaurants:
- Find local raw dairy products: realmilk.com
ABOUT CHEF FRANK PRISINZANO:
Frank opened his first restaurant, Frank, in 1998. Just a few years later, he opened two others: Lil Frankie’s and Supper. Since then, his three restaurants—all in New York City’s “East Village”—have become the go-to spots for casual Italian dining.
In addition to running his restaurants, Frank shares “back-to-basics” cooking methods on Instagram. Rather than relying on recipes, Frank encourages his followers to learn key skills for cooking anything and teaches them how to do so in vibrant, step-by-step videos.
Recently, he shared a 3-part series called “Better Overall Health.” As you’ll hear, Frank has a genuine enthusiasm for cooking and food—but he’s also very passionate about helping friends, family, acquaintances, and even strangers look and feel their BEST…which is why I wanted to have him on the podcast!
In the episode, Frank shares why we can (and should!) cook with olive oil, how to whip up the tastiest egg dish in just minutes, tips for making any vegetable taste fantastic…and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK FRANK IN THE EPISODE:
- When did you first know you wanted to be a chef?
- What was the road like to becoming one and opening your restaurants? Was it what you expected?
- You did a “Better Overall Health” three-part series on Instagram. What caused you to do this Instagram series?
- You recommend having a higher-end EVOO and a frying one. I’ve heard that you can’t cook with olive oil because it doesn’t have a high enough smoke point—but I think you’ve debunked that. Can you cook with olive oil? If so, which kind? What are your favorite brands of frying olive oil?
- Which other oils/fats do you cook with?
- You talk about dumping commercial oils, sauces, and dressings and instead making your own. What’s the best way to make your own salad dressing?
- If someone thinks they “don’t like veggies,” what are some tricks you have for making them taste delicious?
- What tips do you have for preventing waste?
- You also talk a lot about Brodo. What’s the simplest way to do this?
- What are some of the simplest, quickest standbys people can make on repeat?
- What are some fridge, freezer, and pantry staples that you always have on hand but that the average person may overlook at the grocery store?
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Did you LOVE this episode? Click the icons below this image to share it with the world!