[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Sick of trying everything and still not losing weight? I can help!
- Follow/contact me
- A big THANK YOU to my bro-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order 😉
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
AN INTRODUCTION TO CHRYSTLE CU:
Dr. Chrystle Cu is a graduate of Wellesley College and University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry.
She practices general dentistry in San Mateo, California, in the center of Silicon Valley.
As a prevention-obsessed dentist, she and her sister Catherine created Cocofloss in 2015.
Outside of private practice, she volunteers to provide dental treatment and oral health education to underserved communities without access to care.
She’s passionate about finding creative ways to inspire folks to start flossing – and to love it!
For Chrystle, success as a doctor means she’s helped patients achieve a healthy mouth and broader understanding of how oral health relates to the body overall.
In the episode, Chrystle shares what to look for in a toothpaste, whether or not to use fluoride on your teeth, what makes her floss stand out from the rest…and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK CHRYSTLE IN THE EPISODE:
- What’s your story (specifically, what led you to become a dentist)?
- On your clinic’s “about” page, it mentions “integrative oral medicine”—can you explain what that means? Do most dentists take an “integrative” approach to oral care?
- Why is flossing so important? What does flossing do that brushing can’t?
- Why did you feel the need to start Cocofloss? How is Cocofloss different from all of the other flosses on the market?
- Why is oral health so important? How can it influence a person’s overall health?
- What are some of the biggest myths people still believe about oral hygiene?
- Fluoride in toothpaste: yay or nay? What about fluoride in water?
- Your fave toothpaste? Mouthwash?
- How can I keep my teeth whiter? (I’m a big coffee + red wine drinker!)
- If you could wave a magic wand and change certain aspects of dentistry, what would they be?
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Did you LOVE this episode? Click the icons below this image to share it with the world!