THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
I have my mother-in-law to thank for this delicious recipe. It’s been in her family for years, and she was gracious enough to share it with me so that I can share it with YOU!
Since I usually avoid gluten and cow’s milk, I make this recipe with Cybele’s Free-To-Eat Superfood Veggie Pasta and goat’s milk brie, which you can find at Trader Joe’s!
To read why I avoid the A1 beta-casein found in cow’s milk, read my prior post “Is Milk Bad For You? The Dairy Debate Explained.”
Caprese Pasta w/ Brie
- 1 cup fresh basil torn
- 4 large tomatoes (or 6 small) chopped
- 1 pound Brie cheese* rind cut off and chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound pasta**
- 1/2 cup fresh Paremsan cheese* grated
- Add basil, tomatoes, Brie, garlic, EVOO, salt, and pepper to large bowl. Mix all together and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box. Strain.
- Pour warm pasta over ingredients in large bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes so that warm pasta melts Brie.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, serve (warm or cold), and enjoy!
When you make it yourself, be sure to post a pic on Insta and tag #thehealthinvestment!
⇒ Wanna work with me one-on-one? I provide expert coaching through a foolproof formula: $elf-awareness + $ustainable habits + $imple swaps = lifelong WELLth! Click here to learn more!
⇒ To optimize every aspect of your health, visit My Favorite Things! There, you’ll find links to healthy packaged foods, toxin-free products, and overall wellness boosters.
⇒ Like this post? Then you’ll LOVE these!
- “The Easiest, Most Flavorful Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork”
- “Simple, Creamy Cashew/Almond Milk Recipe”
- “Healthy + Easy + CRISPY Sweet Potato Fries”