ABOUT ME, BROOKE SIMONSON
I haven’t always been a nutritionist…
In fact, just last year—and 11 years before that!—I was a high school English teacher. (Shout out to The Great Gatsby!!)
I planned to teach themes, commas, and essays forever, but you know how life goes. It has a crazy way of steering you in different directions!
You see, in my early 20s, I was 15 pounds overweight, hungry (more like hangry), fatigued, and bloated.
And I always felt just “meh,” never awesome.
Since I was eating what I thought were healthy foods, counting calories, and working out 6+ times per week, I chalked my symptoms up to “aging.”
Sometimes I’d lose a few pounds and feel a bit better, but no matter how many tactics I tried, I always gained the weight back and returned to feeling hangry, fatigued, bloated, and “meh.”
In my late 20s, I decided enough was enough!
I became determined to lose weight and feel great, so I committed to making that happen.
I started out reading and soaking up as much info as possible from books, medical journals, and podcasts—but my thirst for knowledge was unquenchable!
Eventually, I enrolled in the Institute of Transformational Nutrition (ITN) to learn more and become a certified nutrition coach.
After years and yeeeeeears of research and coursework, I. FINALLY. FIGURED. IT. OUT.
I FINALLY figured out how to lose those pesky pounds, say SEE YA to hanger, have tons of energy, and look/feel my best.
The best part?
My results have lasted!
At 36, I feel 10X better than I did in my 20s!!
Now, I no longer teach kids about books and grammar—I teach what I’m passionate about: a simple, step-by-step process for sustainable weight loss!
With my guidance, clients have been able to:
- Lose 15+ pounds (and keep ‘em off!) while enjoying their favorite foods
- 3X their energy
- Develop a healthy body image and make peace with food
- Sustain a nutrient-dense diet long-term
- Prep tasty meals in under 10 minutes
- Reduce cravings for sugar, refined grains, and processed foods
- Stop doing exercises they hate
- Show up as the healthiest versions of themselves for the ones they love
- Boost their gut health and decrease bloating
- Reduce their risk for chronic illnesses (like heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and dementia)
If you’re ready to drop those pesky pounds without dieting, exercising a ton, or giving up your fave foods…