[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Join The Health Investment Membership to lose weight for the LAST time!
- Follow The Health Investment Podcast on Instagram
- Follow Brooke on Instagram
- Email me: email@example.com
- Shout out to my brother-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!! )
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
- Watch Megan’s FREE masterclass: “How To Stick To A Budget So That You Can Consistently Build Your Savings (without feeling like you can’t spend money on the things you want)”
- Download Megan’s FREE meal planning templates
- Follow Megan’s Instagram accounts: @breakfreefinances and @scratchtobasics
- Want even MORE meal prep support? Check out Megan’s review of Prep Dish
AN INTRODUCTION TO MEGAN BARRETT:
Megan Barrett lives on her mini-farm up in Washington State with her husband and her three daughters.
She’s passionate about helping women make progress towards their goals & coming up with simple solutions that help women everywhere eliminate food- and budget-related stressors so that they can get MORE joy out of life.
When she’s not in the kitchen cooking up something delicious, you can find her enjoying time with her family & goats on her farm.
She loves connecting with other women and hearing their stories—don’t hesitate to reach out!
In the episode, she shares tips for making meal planning and meal prep work FOR you (rather than against you), practical ways to save money on healthy groceries, how to create a budget that still allows you to enjoy the indulgences you love…and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK MEGAN IN THE EPISODE:
- What’s your story? (Specifically, what led you to first become interested in helping people with meal prep and then with personal finances?)
- First of all, why meal prep?
- What if someone doesn’t want to spend an entire day (like Sunday) prepping ingredients?
- How do you keep variety without meal planning/prepping getting too complicated?
- How can you do it in a way where it doesn’t feel exhausting? What’s your advice to someone who says they “don’t have time”?
- What do you say to the person who says healthy food “costs too much”?
- Any tips for making groceries stretch and last as long as possible?
- Where do you save and where do you splurge?
- Are there any grocery delivery services you really love?
- You have a FREE training called “How To Stick To A Budget So That You Can Consistently Build Your Savings (without feeling like you can’t spend money on the things you want).” Tell us more about that!
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE? CLICK THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS BELOW TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD!