[THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.]
- Join The Health Investment Membership to lose weight for the LAST time!
- Follow The Health Investment Podcast on Instagram
- Follow Brooke on Instagram
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shout out to my brother-in-law Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!! )
THRIVE MARKET (MY FAVE!):
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)”
- Click through this link to save money on your first order
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EP:
- Visit the 90x.co website (use promo code “health25” to get 25% off your purchase!)
- Follow Alon on Instagram
AN INTRODUCTION TO ALON DAVID:
Alon David, founder and CEO of 90X®, arrived in America in 1995 without any business leads connections.
He had no university network or promising internships to fall back on; he didn’t even have a solid business idea.
But he did have ambition, drive, and the dream to make something of his life. After several years of trial and error, trying other people’s planners and systems, and ultimately deciding that he knew that he could create the ultimate goal setting system, the 90X® Goal System was born!
Alon created the very first 90X® Goal Planner to help other entrepreneurs and business owners effectively set and achieve goals.
Today, the 90X® Planner System is sold in over 100 countries around the world, and Alon helps entrepreneurs everywhere achieve their highest goals!
In the episode, Alon shares the exact steps everyone should take while setting and achieving any goal, why 90 days is the perfect timeline, how physically handwriting your goals can be helpful …and more!
QUESTIONS I ASK ALON IN THE EPISODE:
- What’s your story? (Specifically, what led you to create the 90X Goal Planner?)
- How do people benefit when they set goals for themselves?
- Are written goals better than non-written goals?
- What are the components of a good goal? (Specific? Time limit?)
- What are your top 3 tips for successful goal setting?
- A lot of people set goals but fail to achieve them. Why do people fail to achieve their goals?
- What are some common misconceptions about setting and actually achieving goals?
- Let’s talk about the specifics of your 90X Goal Planner… Why did you choose to do a 90-day planner instead of a full year planner? Why did you set it up the way you did?
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE? CLICK THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS BELOW TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD!