Mindfulness Strategies For Toddlers & Teenagers | Lindsay Miller
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Help! I've never subscribed to a podcast before!!
EPISODE 169 – Lindsay Miller is a kids mindfulness coach, mindfulness educator and host of The Stress Nanny Podcast. She is known for her suitcase tricks and playful laugh. When she’s not playing catch with her daughter or rollerblading on local trails with her husband, you can find her using her 20+ years of child development study and mindfulness certification to dream up new ways to get kids excited about deep breathing. Having been featured on numerous podcasts, platforms and publications, Lindsay’s words of wisdom are high impact and leave a lasting impression wherever she goes. In the episode, Lindsay shares the 3 keys of mindfulness, how mindfulness differs from meditation, how to incorporate mindfulness strategies with toddlers and teenagers…and more!
EPISODE WEBPAGE: thehealthinvestment.com/169
P.S. – If you’re liking The Health Investment Podcast, be sure to hit “subscribe/follow” so that you never miss an episode 🙂
QUESTIONS I ASK LINDSAY IN THE EPISODE:
- What is mindfulness?
- What are the 3 keys of mindfulness?
- What are the research-based benefits of mindfulness?
- Why is mindfulness important for kids?
- Why are a lot of families hesitant to implement mindfulness strategies?
- What happens when kids learn mindfulness?
- Can little kids learn mindfulness?
- How can mindfulness help teens communicate better?
- Can you share a couple of success stories of kids you’ve helped go “from frazzled to flourishing”
LINKS [SOME MAY BE AFFILIATE LINKS; PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO]:
- Visit Lindsay’s website, listen to her podcast, connect with her on Instagram, and download her FREE guide, “Mindfulness At Any Age”
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)” – save money on your first Thrive Market order by clicking here
- Click here when you’re ready to lose 5-50 pounds permanently!
- Follow The Health Investment Podcast on Instagram
- Follow host Brooke Simonson on Instagram
- Email Brooke: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shout out to Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)