Tips For Decluttering, Organizing & Buying Less | Peg Sadie & Brooke Simonson
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Help! I've never subscribed to a podcast before!!
EPISODE 168 – When I interviewed Peg Sadie about postpartum tips for episode #156, we became fast friends! Off air, we chatted about our mutual obsession with decluttering and organizing, which is why I invited Peg to come back on The Health Investment Podcast! Peg—a trained psychotherapist & resilience coach (BA PSY + MA Professional Counseling PSY), wife of 19 years, and boy mom x 2—founded Resilient Mom Academy to realize her vision and bridge the gap between therapy and thriving for struggling moms. She has been featured in over 50 media outlets, including Instyle, Parents, and Women’s Health. In this episode, Peg and I chat about how we organize our own closets, how to handle the excessive toy clutter that comes with having kids, 3 D’s of decluttering…and more!
EPISODE WEBPAGE: thehealthinvestment.com/168
P.S. – If you’re liking The Health Investment Podcast, be sure to hit “subscribe/follow” so that you never miss an episode 🙂
TOPICS PEG & I DISCUSS IN THE EPISODE:
- Decluttering and organizing tips for closets
- Decluttering and organizing tips when you have kids
- Birthdays and holidays (What to do with all the stuff? What to ask for instead of stuff?)
- What to save and what to toss? (What if you may need it someday?)
- Mindset shifts to adopt for lasting change, re: decluttering and organization
- The 3 D’s of decluttering
LINKS [SOME MAY BE AFFILIATE LINKS; PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO]:
- Visit Peg’s website, connect with her on Instagram, and get the “Resilient Mom Starter Kit”
- Listen to my previous interview with Peg about the postpartum period
- Read the article Peg references, “10 Unexpected New Year’s Resolutions That Will Actually Make Your Life Better”
- Read Peg’s Instagram post, “5 Reasons Why You Should Think Twice Before Buying Your Kids Another Toy”
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)” – and save money on your first Thrive Market order by clicking here!
- Click here when you’re ready to lose 5-50 pounds permanently
- Follow The Health Investment Podcast on Instagram
- Follow host Brooke Simonson on Instagram
- Email Brooke: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shout out to Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)