EPISODE 161 – Maia Monell is the Co-founder and Chief Growth Officer of the Nav.it Money App. Nav.it‘s the fitness app for finances, providing personalized financial coaching to build good habits and live financially well. When she’s not pitching, selling, and creating for Nav.it, Maia’s working with her family’s two foundations. She’s devoted to closing wealth gaps perpetuated by a system not built for the majority of America and believes financial wellbeing is an integral part of creating a healthier and more equitable society. Maia is an avid tennis player, skate skier, and runner with an obsession for physical, nutritional, and financial health. In the episode, she shares actionable tips to stop stressing about money, why outcomes-based solutions are critical when it comes to your finances, how to set up “money dates” with your partner…and more!
EPISODE WEBPAGE: thehealthinvestment.com/161
P.S. – If you’re liking The Health Investment Podcast, be sure to hit “subscribe/follow” so that you never miss an episode 🙂
QUESTIONS I ASK MAIA IN THE EPISODE:
- Can you start off by telling us a bit about your background? (Specifically, what made you want to start Nav.it, “the fitness app for your finances”?)
- Why is financial wellness important? How does it play a role in overall health?
- What are “outcomes-based solutions,” and why are they important?
- On the Nav.it homepage, it reads, “Financial well-being is a daily practice, and no matter what path you feel you’re on, Nav.it is here every step of the way. It’s time to practice money mindfulness” and further down you mention a “resilient mindset.” What do you mean by “money mindfulness” and financial “resilience”? How does Nav.it help people with that?
- Aside from financial mindfulness/resilience, what other results can users expect after using Nav.it?
LINKS [SOME MAY BE AFFILIATE LINKS; PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO]:
- Download Nav.it on iOS or Android, connect with Maia on LinkedIn, visit Nav.it’s website, and follow Nav.it on Instagram
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)” – and save money on your first Thrive Market order by clicking here!
- Click here when you’re ready to lose 5-50 pounds permanently
- Follow The Health Investment Podcast on Instagram
- Follow host Brooke Simonson on Instagram
- Email Brooke: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shout out to Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)