EPISODE 102 | Vee Lockard is the host and co-founder of the popular sleep story podcast, Snoozecast. Snoozecast boasts over 400 episodes, 10,000 listens per day, and over 7 million total downloads. Along with her husband, they started producing Snoozecast over two years ago to help people who have trouble falling asleep. Like many Snoozecast listeners, Vee has experienced anxiety throughout most of her life and has learned techniques to manage it. She knows exactly how anxiety can sneak into bed with you, even if you felt ready for bed all day! Her listeners confirm her hunch that there is a major need for natural sleep aids among people experiencing bedtime anxiety. In the episode, Vee shares why it’s better to listen to a bedtime story than look at your phone, how to combat something she calls “revenge bedtime procrastination,” what to do if you constantly wake up in the middle of the night…and more! Enjoy!!
EPISODE WEBPAGE: thehealthinvestment.com/102
P.S. – If you’re liking The Health Investment Podcast, be sure to hit “subscribe/follow” so that you never miss an episode 🙂
QUESTIONS I ASK VEE IN THE EPISODE:
- What’s your story/background? (Specifically, how did you become interested in helping people sleep better? What inspired you to start Snoozecast?)
- I know you help people fall asleep “naturally”? What does that mean?
- Why is it important to get into a better headspace before falling asleep?
- What are your favorite relaxation techniques before bedtime?
- What is “Revenge Bedtime Procrastination,” and why do people give into it?
- How have you dealt with sleep and anxiety while also parenting?
- How has your podcast benefited others?
LINKS [SOME MAY BE AFFILIATE LINKS; PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO]:
- Listen to the Snoozecast podcast and follow Vee on Instagram
- “My Unbiased Thrive Market Review (AND A Shopping List!)” – save money on your first Thrive Market order by clicking here
- Click here to lose 5-50 pounds for the LAST time so you can start showing up as the trimmest, healthiest, most confident, most energized version of yourself!
- Follow The Health Investment Podcast on Instagram
- Follow host Brooke Simonson on Instagram
- Email Brooke: email@example.com
- Shout out to Christian Juarez for the theme music! (Click here to visit his Soundcloud!!)